"You/" we refer to you, the user of the website.
“We/us” means the “Royal Smells” website in both Arabic and English and any sub-site within the scope of Al-Araby Al-Jadeed website.
"Users" shall refer to users of the Site generally and/or individually as the context indicates.
We handle all personal data and user-related information in strict accordance with all Iraq privacy legislation.
1- What we do with the user information you provide to us
When you enter user information, you agree that we will keep your user information on our behalf or through the services of a third party company that processes this information on our behalf.
create, select and present content and media in the form of audio, video, print, online, broadcast or any other format in connection with news, current issues and for educational and entertainment purposes; or for news gathering purposes; For editorial purposes.
- Conduct market research, including statistical analysis relating to user behavior, which we may offer to third parties in an impersonal and holistic manner.
- identifying problems with our websites, apps, or services; planning improvements to our websites, applications, or services; Create new websites, applications or services.
Enable us to fulfill all legally imposed requirements on us; And
To send you periodic communications (including an email), regarding specifications, products, services, events, and special offers.
Communicate with you by any means (including email, phone, text, social media, mail, and personal communication) to inform you of news and other information that may be of interest to you, provided that such notifications comply with the law; maintain and update your contact information as necessary; Obtain your prior voluntary consent where appropriate.
We may disclose your user information to a third party:
in order for the third party to send periodic communications to you regarding specifications, products, services, events, and special offers on our behalf;
in the event that we sell or buy business or assets, in which case we may disclose your user information to the prospective buyer or seller of such business or property;
In the event that a third party owns all or most of our assets, in which case your user information that you have provided to us will pass to the third party as part of the assets transferred to it; And
If we have to disclose or share your user information to:
- comply with legal obligations;
- apply or enforce the terms and conditions and/or any other agreements; or
- Protect the rights, property, and safety of us, our customers, or other users.
We may also disclose your user information to any of the companies associated with Media Spaces, wherever these companies are located in the world and for any reason.
You may notify us of any updates, modifications, and corrections you make to user information we have previously collected by using the feedback form link in the Contact Us section of the Site.
We do not collect personal data about you solely for the sake of collecting it, it usually comes in the course of the normal daily use of our sites and within the legal framework permitted in the UK and the EU region. We also do not in any way communicate your personal data to any third party outside the law. When you use the Site, we may collect personal data about you from the following sources:
Data you provide : We may obtain your personal data that you provide to us when you contact us by email, telephone, or any other means.
Data you make public : We may collect or obtain personal data about you that you expressly decide to make available to the general public, including via social media sites (for example we may collect information from your social media account(s), if you post any material written or photographed on our website.
Application data : We may collect or obtain your personal data if you download or use one of our applications.
Data provided via the Sites : We may collect or obtain your personal data when you visit any of our Sites or use any features or resources available on or through one of our Sites.
Registration Data : We may collect or obtain your personal data when you use - or register to use - any of our websites, applications or services.
Content and Advertising Information : If you decide to interact with any third party content or advertisements on a Site or in an App of "Royal Smells", we may then receive Personal Data about you from the relevant third party.
Receiving information from third parties : We may also collect or obtain your personal data from third parties who provide it to us (eg credit reference agencies, law enforcement authorities, etc.).
4- What personal data we may collect about you?
Personal data : full name, preferred name and personal photo
Demographic data : gender, date of birth/age, nationality, salutation, surname, language preference.
Contact data : mailing address, phone number, e-mail address, social media account/accounts data
Consent records : Records of any consents you have given, along with the date and time, the means of consent and any relevant information (eg the subject of consent)
Data related to our sites : device type, operating system, browser type, browsing returns, Internet protocol address, language settings, dates and times of connection to a site related to the new Arab, application usage statistics, application settings, dates and times of connection to an application related to the new Arab, data Geographical location, other technical communications information (some of which may constitute personal data), username, password, access security data, usage data, aggregated statistical information
Employer data : If you deal with us as an employee, the name, address, phone number and email address of the employer, to the extent necessary
Content and Advertising Data : Records of your interactions with information and online content, records of advertisements and content displayed on pages or application screens displayed to you, any previous interactions you have with such content or advertisements (including mouse movements and clicks and any forms that you complete, including forms incomplete, and any interactions with the touch screen).
Views and opinions : Any views and opinions that you express and/or choose to send to us, or to publicly post about us on social media.
5- Your legal rights
Subject to applicable law, you may have a number of rights in connection with the processing of your relevant personal data, including:
The right not to provide us with your personal data (however, we may not be able to provide you with full use of our websites, applications or services if you do not provide us with your personal data.
- The right to request access to or copies of your relevant personal data, as well as information relating to the nature, processing and disclosure of such relevant personal data.
- the right to request correction of any inaccuracies in your relevant personal data,
The right to demand the following on legitimate grounds:
- erase your relevant personal data, or
- Restrict the processing of your relevant personal data
When you want to withdraw your consent to receive periodic communications regarding specifications, products, services, and events, you may by replying to the “unsubscribe” link in communications from us.
Please note that we will not disclose your user information to a third party to enable them to send you direct marketing communications without your prior consent to do so.
7- Data security
We implement appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect your personal data from accidental or unlawful damage, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, unauthorized access and other forms of unlawful or unauthorized processing in accordance with law.
Since the Internet is an open network, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will implement all reasonable measures to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to us over the Internet, so you bear the risk of transmitting data over the Internet and are responsible for ensuring that any personal data you transmit to us is sent to us securely.
You should know that information and data may be collected automatically through the use of text files (cookies). They are small text files in which basic information used by a network site is saved in order to determine the repeated uses of the site, for example, to retrieve your name if it was previously entered. We may use this information in order to track behavior and compile aggregate data in order to improve the site, target advertisements and evaluate the overall effectiveness of such advertisements.
These text files do not integrate into your operating system and do not harm your files. If you prefer not to collect information through the use of text files, you can follow a simple procedure with most browsers where you can refuse to download text files. However, you should note, that services directed to you personally may be affected if you choose to disable the text files option. If you wish to disable the text file download feature, click the link here for the instructions that will appear in a separate window.
For more details about text cookies, please see the cookies link (below)
9- Protecting your user information
Unfortunately, transmission of data over the Internet cannot be fully guaranteed. While we are fully committed to protecting your user information, we cannot guarantee the security of sending your user information to the site. Any data transmitted, including your user information, is at your own risk.
For our part, we are aware of industry standards and use security applications in order to protect user information from any unlawful hacking or misuse. Therefore, when we use user information, we implement industry standard procedures and security specifications in order to prevent unauthorized access to user information.
- “Application” means any application that we make available (including applications that we make available through third party stores or marketplaces or by any other means).
- “Personal Data Protection Jurisdiction” means a jurisdiction that has been formally defined by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of protection for personal data.
- “Cookie” means a small file that is placed on your device when you visit a website (including our websites). Reference to a “cookie” in this notice includes similar technologies, such as web beacons and transparent GIFs.
- “Right to Act” means the entity that decides why and how personal data is to be processed. In many jurisdictions, the disposing party has primary responsibility for compliance with applicable data protection laws.
- “Data Protection Authority” means an independent public authority that is legally mandated to oversee compliance with applicable data protection laws.
- “European Area” means the European Union area.
- “Personal Data” means information that relates to any person or by which any person can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular by referring to an identifier such as a name, identification number, location data, an online identifier or economic, cultural or social status of that person.
- “process”, “process” or “processed” means any action taken on personal data, whether through automated means such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, configuration, alteration, retrieval, consultation, or use, disclosure by transmission, publication or otherwise making available, adapting, compiling, restricting, erasing or destroying.
- “Processor” means any person or entity that processes personal data on behalf of the disposing entity (other than the employees of the disposing entity).
- “Relevant Personal Data” means the personal data over which we are the controller. It does not expressly include personal data over which we are not the controller.
- “Significant Personal Data” means personal data relating to race or ethnicity, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, physical or mental health, sexual life, or any actual criminal offenses or penalties; purportedly, national identification number, or other information that may be considered sensitive information under applicable law.
- “Standard Contractual Clauses” means Standard Transfer Clauses adopted by the European Commission or by a data protection authority and approved by the European Commission.
- “Site” means any website that is operated or managed by or on our behalf.
For inquiries or comments about this policy, please contact us
Although this Website may be linked to other websites, we are not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with any linked website, unless specifically stated herein.
Sites to which this notice applies
This notice applies to websites operated by or under the control of Al Araby New: